Radio pakistan fm 93 mianwali online dating
The main broadcasting unit of PBC at Islamabad moved to the new National Broadcasting House in 1977 and the service reached the remotest parts of Pakistan with stations at Gilgit (1977) and Skardu (1977) in the far north and Turbat (1981) in the far southwest.From 1981 to 1982 stations and transmitters were also established at Dera Ismail Khan, Khuzdar and Faisalabad.Radio Pakistan opened a new broadcasting house in Khairpur on , followed by relay stations in 1989 at Sibi and Abbottabad.The remoter parts of the country began to receive coverage with new stations opened in the 1990s at Chitral, Loralai and Zhob.On 28 August 2008 PBC launched National Broadcasting Service (NBS) the first dedicated Current Affairs Channel.It is a combination of 5 (100 KW) AM transmitters permanently linked together to broadcast a single national program beamed across Pakistan.
The programmes of External Services are so designed as to project Pakistan's view point on domestic and foreign policy issues.
Another special aim of these services is to disseminate knowledge about the art, culture, history, values and way of life of its people among foreign listeners in order to generate feelings of friendship, goodwill and mutual understanding which help create an environment of peace and tranquility and make co-existence possible in the region.
They broadcast in 16 languages: English, Chinese, Dari, Pushto, Hazaragi, Persian, Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Sinhala, Nepali, Turki, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, and Bangla.
PBC programmes educate peoples on socioeconomic issues covering "health‚ education‚ environment‚ population welfare‚ agriculture‚ special persons‚ rights of women‚ human rights‚ minorities and media freedom".
A 1973 law, signed by Zulfikar Ali Bhutto (President and later Prime minister) regulated PBC to as "to publish, circulate, distribute and regulate (reliable and trusted) news and information in any part of the world in any manner that may be deemed fit".
A major program of expansion saw new stations opened at Karachi and Rawalpindi in 1948, and a new broadcasting house at Karachi in 1950.